General Auction Conditions1. The auction takes place voluntarily, on behalf and for account of a third party and against immediate payment in Euro. Payment by instalments may only be granted by prior agreement with the auctioneer.
2. The lots are awarded to the highest bidder by hammer price. If two bids are identical, the first one received will take precedence. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to award a lot or to withdraw, recombine and divide lots. In the event of misunderstandings, the auctioneer is entitled to auction off the lots again. The minimum bid is 5 euros. Bids less than 5 euros will not be accepted.
3. Our bidding increments must be accepted (see catalogue pg 7 “Bidding increments”). The bidding is always done in your favor. Bids not corresponding to our bidding increments are automatically increased to the next increment.
4. The buyer’s premium is 23.8%(inc. VAT) of the hammer price; an additional charge of 2.38 euros(inc. VAT) per lot plus any shipping costs. All items marked with an asterisk are subject to different taxation according to § 25a UStG, no VAT becomes due. (applies only for customers in the EU)
5. The purchase order contract between the auctioneer and the buyer becomes valid with the knockdown. At the moment of knockdown all risks concerning losses or damage are at the responsibility of the buyer. In case of bidding for a third party, both buyer and third party are liable. Bidders receive a pre-payment invoice that is due to immediate payment. The ownership of the auctioned goods will only be transferred to the buyer when full payment has been effected.
6. The awarded lots are due to payment within 5 days upon receipt of the auction invoice. Alternatively the buyer can confer a SEPA direct debit mandate in favour of StadeAuktionene.K. The direct debit procedure will be effected in full within 10 days upon receipt of the auction invoice. The term of pre-notification will be within 2 days. Sufficient funds have to be ensured by the buyer. All costs for negative bookings or non-payment will be at buyer's expense unsless having been caused by StadeAuktionene.K. If payment has not been effected 3 weeks after the auction at the latest, the auctioneer may demand the non-performance and take legal action. (€ 5,- reminder fee and 1,5% of the invoice amount will be charged).
7. Should the obligatory acceptance be refused, the auctioneer can decide whether after a set period, compensation will be charged due to non-fulfilment. The damages can be regulated in such a manner that the lots are taken into a future auction and the debtor is charged the difference between the knockdown bid and the previous bid as well as the costs connected with this transaction, including the charges of the auctioneer. There is no demand for higher realizations.
8. The auction lots have been described carefully and conscientiously, however the auctioneer cannot be held responsible for any faults or attest the authenticity.
9. Complaints must be received no later than eight days upon receipt of the lots involved. The lots which are subject of the complaint must be submitted in their original condition and the contents must be unchanged, otherwise no complaints will be permitted.
10. The lot numbers and bids must be entered properly on the bid form and are to be rechecked for correctness by the bidders. No complaints will be accepted due to incorrect lot numbers or bids in the bid form.
11. Any claims against the supplier or the auctioneer must be received within six weeks after the auction.
12. Collections or collective lots are excluded from complaints.
13. Lots will not be shipped for previewing.
14. Until the auction takes place, the auctioned goods are locked away at our business premises at Markgrafenstraße 5, 79639 Grenzach-Wyhlen, Germany. The auctioned goods may be viewed at our office up to around 3 weeks before the auction, by prior telephone notification.
15. The auctioneer reserves the right to exclude people from the auction without giving any reason. The auction terms are binding for suppliers, auction participants and bidders, without written acceptance. By the submission of written bids, on issue of purchase contracts or for bidding personally at the auction, our general auction conditions are recognized and accepted.
16. The area of jurisdiction is Lörrach, Germany and the place of fulfilment is Weil amRhein, Germany. The contract of auction is subject to German law.
Consignment Conditions1. The seller can only consign sale items which he/she legally owns.
2. Consignments are accepted at any time and will be sold at one of the forthcoming auctions.
3. The starting price will be fixed by the auctioneer according to market conditions. Buyer's premium is 20% and insurance fees are 1% of the hammer price.
4. The auctioneer has the right to accept bids of up to 20 % lower than the starting price.
5. For every lot withdrawn from the auction, a compensation of 100 euros per hour for examination and appraisal - at least 100 euros - are at the consignee's charge.
6. Sales commission is 20 % of the hammer price. In addition, the consignee has to pay the postage for each possible return parcel (plus VAT). No transaction and lot fees will be charged.
7. The auctioneer cannot be held responsible for the auction goods. At the consignee's expense, the auctioneer takes out a special full coverage insurance policy amounting to 1% of the total amount of the consignment.
8. For every lot withdrawn from the auction after publication in the printed or online catalogue, a compensation of 20% of the starting price and a lot fee of 25 euros - at most 300 euros - will be due. Fees for necessary estimations of auction goods will be charged separately by prior agreement with the consignee.
9. Final payment will follow 6-8 weeks after the auction.
10.For rare items and special consignments, advance payment is possible.
11.The area of jurisdiction is Lörrach, Germany. The contract of auction is subject to German law.